A new powerful device
An innovative grain spear, with cellular technology, collects moisture and temperature data using wireless technology to provide real-time insights.
Suitable for different crops
The spear works with many types of crops and in diverse environments. It can be placed, for example, among barley, grain, potatoes, peat, and woodchips.
Multiple places, one app
The AgroLog App displays data collected from multiple spears placed in different locations and sends notifications whenever critical thresholds are reached, preventing grain loss and reducing risks.
Portable Monitoring System
You can place the probe everywhere and you can move it around your farm easily. Once the grain probe is positioned it collects data that is displayed in the app. The device will automatically update the data every hour, but if you want an instant measurement you can press the central button.
A big advantage of our grain probe is that no matter where you are, you are always in control of your farm and crops through your smartphone. Moreover, our AgroLog App gives continuous monitoring to ensure quality and risk prevention.
Key functions and benefits
Temperature and moisture monitoring
Automatic updates every hour and manual instant measurement
App with interactive UI and precise GPS location
Easy to start and use
- Measuring range (Moisture): 5 to 50% depending on crop type
- Measuring range (Temperature): -20°C to 60°C
- Measuring range (Relative humidity): 0 to 100%
- Accuracy (Moisture): From +-0.18% moisture to +-0.32% moisture at normal temperature, relative humidity, and depending on crop type
- Accuracy (Temperature): +-0.2°C
- Resolution: 0.1% moisture, 0.1C° temperature
- Weight: 580 g
- Dimension: 194x10x6cm
- Flexible and sturdy: Fiber glass spear which allows a small diameter for easier insertion in the crop
- Body: ABS plastic body
- Filter: Stainless Steel
- Tip: Aluminium
- Connectivity: GSM – SIM card included in the product (Europe)
- Battery: D size Fanso ER34615M/S STD or Saft LSH 20
- Battery life: +2 years when logging once per hour
- Crop types: Oil rape seeds, grass seeds, oats, corn, wheat, Durum wheat, barley, sorghum, soy bean, rice, rye, peas yellow.